Monday, June 27, 2011

Where are you Love?

Dear Diary,

Who is my dear love?
Where are you dear love?

Does my happiness depend on you?
What is the true happiness means?
Is there really a true love?

Answer me dear where are you?
Why did you leave me all alone here?
Does I did something bad that makes me like this?

Huh..I know, our time is not coming up yet, right?
and Allah know that I'm not ready for you..
and so do you..

I believe Allah have better future plan for us..
Allah knows everything especially what good for us...

So I will not give up even sometime it quite lonely here..
haha...what la..single, alone and blah-blah does not means that no one loves you..
remember dear Allah always loves you no matter what.
yet your family and your friends will always there to support you...

So be happy, smile and stop hurting yourself..
You are beautiful, your eyes, your smile and your heart,
you knows it right and so do Allah, He knows everything...

Have faith and believe everything happen there's always a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment