Thursday, July 28, 2011

I miss u...

Dear Diary,

I miss u...wahh...it's being awhile I have not write any in here...hahaha...
sorry lor, I being very very busy this lately...hehe...

On the 15, 16 and 17 July 2011, I got trip to Mersing for my Alumni PLKN...wee!!
At least I got a chance to join their activities...best and best even a bit boring at first why biasalah the quiet me...haha...

But last last, I got gossip with one of the members...haha...funny, weird and cool fren..and not to forget to everyone than really great and also to my adopt parent...thank you mak, abah, kak long and my little brother. I would like to wish thank you for those 3 days and 2 night...but I promise this will not be the last activities that I join...hehe...

Believe me those memories I will kept them forever. Beside that, the view of the paddy at Mersing was so beautiful and peaceful..I hope to when there soon, InsyaAllah maybe this Hari Raya..and most important I'm so happy because there a few people that still not forget me and yet we still contact...yeah!!

Anyway there's a good news that I love to share here is that I now official the employee of the City Star Bookstore...haha...I just started working on 25 July 2011, so it's means that I'm just 3 days working ma..hehe...tired but fun, new friends and at least I got something to do..anyway I just love books..!!

But not forget InsyaAllah next year, I will continue my degree so please pray for all the best for me...amin...

Friends never ends,
Love always and memories kept forever...

Love Me...:)

Ya Allah engkau permudahkanlah tiap-tiap urusan perjalanan hidup kami ini...Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment