Saturday, June 25, 2016

Stranger

25 Jun 2016
20 Ramadan 1437H

Dear Diary,

I wish you was here, I really miss you. I miss your smile and I miss being with you even it was for short time. I miss waking you up during Ramadan and I miss you Mr Lol.

This Ramadan we were totally strangers, I thought we share the same feeling, I thought that you love me, I thought that you wouldn't leave me again. But I was wrong you leave me without any words from you.  I'm confuse. I really don't understand. How is that we suddenly become strangers to one another. Did I did something wrong to you? Please tell me..I begging you..

What make me more sad was I had delete all of our conversations, everything because I really mad, hurt. But somehow I can't delete all the memories when we were together. They still fresh inside my head even how hard I'm try to forget you. It's hurt me so bad because I kept on remember you especially this time round, during this Ramadan, I totally felt you was here but everything gone, you gone.

It's funny, even I had delete all our conversation, but I still kept your photo inside my phone. I still have your letter that I wrote for you (those letter that I want to give you) to read how I actually felt for you. (I kept in safe inside my diary).

I hope you doing just fine without me. I hope your research when well like exactly you want it to be. I always pray for you. I pray all the best for you, for whatever you be doing now. I miss you. I pray to Allah to keep you in His side, to always keep you safe from anything.

I felt you, I never felt someone that very close to my heart before.
Being with you is so comfortable why because of you, every time I had problems, the moment I sat myself inside your car every single things, worries and problems I had just gone like that.
I still remember you ask me, "Why is that you not worry and afraid to be with me?" and I just look at you and said that I don't know why, but I just felt very safe and comfortable with you.

I love u because for Allah.
I believe everything happen a reason.
A reason why we met and why you left.

Dear Mr Lol,

Thank you for opening my little heart to feel what love is all about, 

Thank you for help me to open my eyes to see other part of the world.
Thank you for making me understand and know that true love is actually real.
Thank you for everything. 

Don't worry be Happy..

I may not forget but I always forgive you. 
I always here when need me.
p/s You know where to find me..

I wish you was mine but NOW WE ARE STRANGER..xoxo tc..





1 comment: