Monday, January 3, 2011

sesi persekolahan 2011 bermula means our life start

Not much to say, I had finish my studies at school quite a long time (baru je a few years kot..hahaha) anyway to my darling sister, Ally Baby @ Aliah Bulat keep your focus on your studies and score 5A for your UPSR okay darling...Kak Min doakan Aliah mesti boleh...insyaallah...

Yet my sem or finale sem will start back on this 16January 2011, so pretty cool huh...I still on holiday different with other university which mostly starting 3 January most all my friends had start their classes today...so good luck and all the best guys...I miss you so much...

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment