Friday, December 31, 2010

bye bye 2010...happy new year 1.1.11

bye bye 2010...
bye bye for all the memories
bye bye for everything

thank you 2010
thank you for all the memories
thank you for everything
thank you to you

happy new year @ selamat tahun baru everyone...

i glad that new year coming, because soon i will celebrate my 21st birthday..yup i'm getting older and older..and my life is getting tough and tougher.

whatever happen my life should move on...i should somehow forget him..if Allah say that he is for me then he will be but if not then it's okay why because Allah always plan a better someone for me. i have to believe and trust to Allah..because whatever happen in my life or your life is always a good reason. Allah loves us more than everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment