Thursday, December 30, 2010

ilikeyouimissyoubutyoudidnothingaboutit

you are too old for me, we like 10 years different but yet why is so hard to forget you, why is so hard to let you go, why am i falling for you...why i miss you so much..we know each other for a few month..you just helping me out, we did buy grocery together, eat together and you did send me back to my college not much. But really i don't know how on earth i could easily falling for you..i still remember last time when we went to the ATM together when you want me to follow you to deposit  your money, what happen is i can felt you heartbeat...seriously i don't know if you could also hear mine too that time..but doesn't matter why because every time I'm with you i hope that you could hold my hand or hug me and say to me that everything is gone to be okay and you will be always there for me when i need you..but that doesn't happen why because you in your world and I'm in mine..our world is 10x time different like our age..but you did something to me, you help me find my myself, you like a brother that i always needed in my life which also remind and teach me a lot of things..

what i have to do? i don't want to forget you, i like you..you made my life better every time we together even sometime I'm kinda annoying..if only you can tell me what to do dear..even it's hard for me to accept but a least let me hear it all from you..

No comments:

Post a Comment