Saturday, December 25, 2010

25 Dis 2010

Dear Diary..

From monday to friday, this week I'm totally busy like the beees
working hard to finish my interfacing project and next monday I have to send my fyp proposal report.

What a busy week. I so tired and I really miss everyone, I really forget about myself,  but when I get time for myself , there is no one to spent time with...sad eh..I wish I could be back now, next week this 28 dis my sister will be celebrating her 25th birthday and she hope by that day I could be home...I hope so much I can get back by that day...

Life do teach us everything but life is unfair, life is mean

Why I'm living life like this...everyone think my family and I are rich people but they just don't even know nothing about us.. we just not what people thinks we are but yet whatever happen we still have each other and we happy for what we have...

Rich people always have what we want, sometime they just don't even know how to spent their money with...people said that money can buy love...no you wrong because love is from your heart...

You know what...I totally bored right now...how hard I cry or how many I wrote here, still there is no one will read this and will not actually understand how I feel right now...no one...no one...

But just only you my dear God, you know what I feel inside and you do understand me well...no one else but you...thank you Allah for always being there for me and please make me a strong person.

No comments:

Post a Comment