Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bila dia bahagia, aku pun turut bahagia sama..

Dear Diary,

I really miss him so much especially when his smile, it's hurt because that smile will not belong to me anymore, his engaged with someone special, his future wife.

I hope you really made the right choice by chosen her than me, I hope she really love you like I did love you before, oh man i just miss you so much and it's hurt so bad to hear you actually with someone else, I wish that she could make you happy and would actually notice how special you are you dear.

You know what, you should not leave me hanging like this, make me loving you and miss you, I'm mad, I'm sad and hurt..but somehow I believe everything happen there is always a reason no matter it's good or bad, Allah always by mine side.

Thank you for everything, dengan izin Allah perkenalan kita tidak sia-sia, niat aku nak berubah, Allah tidak pernah kecewakan..alhamdulailah.

Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusan hidupnya dan bahagiakanlah dirinya bersama-sama pasangan hidupnya hingga ke akhir hayat..amin

p/s  bila dia bahagia, aku pun turut bahagia sama..kenangan tetap dalam ingatan dan impian harus diteruskan...caiyok2...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment