Monday, March 7, 2011

@mersing

Dear diary,

It's being a while I have not write anything in my blog, biasalah sangat busy with assignments and final year project.

Anyway I am not telling you guys about my studies but today I would to talk about my trip to Mersing yesterday with both my parent. We when to my father's friend daughter wedding ceremony. It's totally a tiring journey to Mersing since the road like "crazy", kata orang pun buat sakit badan je pergi sana but at least after the wedding we when to the bench..pantai Air Papan..wah it's feels really good and refreshing to actually breathe the beach air.

I got my time playing the sea water by the seaside and took a few beautiful pictures. Seronok sangat, feels so peace and calm. InsyaAllah I will try to upload a few pictures soon.

So, that's all..take care and May Allah bless us all..

No comments:

Post a Comment