Friday, May 27, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Dear Diary,

It's weekend at last...happynya saya....what a totally busy week, last Wednesday, my group and I having our internal final year project presentation, two days in row we do not sleep. Yeah..2 week coming our 2nd internal presentation lagi..but yet next week Monday, I have my SPC test 2 and on Tuesday I have my Entrepreneurship presentation...Wah busynya...  

Alhamdulailah, we get good comment on our hardware parts but yet our software parts which I'm conducting aka vb programming was not so so good, I have to improve more on my database program plus I have to add a few features which user friendly gui with search button and finding for the database.

Hmm..susah hati betul because I'm afraid I can't make them on time and I afraid that I will sad up my team members especially my leader, he really work hard with the project so hard and 100% very committed. I wish I was that strong person.


Ya Allah permudahkanlah segala urusan dan perjalanan hidupku ini...amin..

2 comments: