Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Last of it...

Dear Diary,

I let you slip away from me, and now I'm afraid I'll regret it for the rest of my life.
hmm..maybe..(yeah it is kinda sad at first but no matter what, life have to move on and everything happen always has it's own reasons)

But at least I know you're happy now and I'm glad you did reply my message last night..I thought you might mad at me or maybe you don't want to talk to me anymore. What la..we still friend right and why should I sad about it. Because no matter what, you always be my oppa (seriously he is my crush..funny rite)..Anyway thanks for all the 4 months of memories oppa..I'm really thankful that Allah had met us.

But remember this, When you Smile, I Smile...your Smiles will always be my favorite thing because those smile just simply make my day so much..So please take care especially your beautiful eyes..they are just perfect, Just like the way you are.


p/s Like I said before, if we meant to be together it will always be, it maybe not in this world but it will be in the heaven if you really my mate la...Lagipun kumbang bukan seekor dan setiap yang berlaku pasti ada hikmahnya. Allah itu Maha Penyayang dan Maha Mengetahui...


Miss you always...


Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment