Saturday, November 30, 2013

7 Days left to Bye Bye Memories

Dear Diary,

Today will be to be my last night in York, UK. There are no words that I can express how I feel deep inside my heart. One year that being run so fast and I still remember how its feel like when I first came to UK. A lot of sweet and bad memories but mostly there are all memories that I will always treasure them all my life. Unforgettable experience and dreams. Wonderful friends and professors . Beautiful city and university. Just wow..syukur Alhamdulillah being bless with these opportunity. Having one part of my dreams to see the different side of the world, meet new people and experience new cultures. 

#Thank you Allah for this once in a lifetime opportunity. 


P/s: Keep Calm and Smile Always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment