Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'm only human

Dear Diary,

I miss you and I'm sorry, I know its been awhile that I have not update anything. Please don't get mad okay. (lol people might think I'm crazy now). Life is hard and they are very tough lately, my life, my studies, myself and people around me. I keep on making mistake by hurting myself and also others. My oh my I really hate my life right now. Everything maybe look fine outside but deep inside only Allah knows best.

Why because I'm only human, someone that always forget and keep on making mistake. Sometime we maybe thought we're right, yes we always do and I believe most probability everyone will never say that they're wrong but somehow you should always remember that Allah is always right.

So do in life, you should always say to yourself that every time we did something wrong to others, always and always remember that you have to forgive them first, huh? Seriously? Yup, truth but saying I'm sorry is never be so easy, its hard and yet sometime quite shameful to say that to them but again no matter what whether they're the one that started it or you yourself is the problem. Believe me, after you have said those 2 words "I'm Sorry", InsyaAllah your heart, your mind and your soul will always in good mood aka. calm. But if they cannot forgive us don't worry Allah always forgive you but remember you have to keep on pray to Allah.


Human always make mistake
U all know that and will always do
My Oh My
Always forgive and forget
N that's the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment