Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hate

Dear Diary,

I really hate to say this but everything that happen to me it is because of this words "HATE".
There are these people that really really hate to see my family and I to success. They can't watch my family had more than them. They can't accept the truth, the truth that everything that we owe is from Allah. Honestly, its hard to understand this kind of people but yet there are people like this. I really don't know why they hate us so much. What are they angry about us so badly. Until every single person in my family cannot become success in anything that we are trying to do. I don't know what did they throw to us but all I know it is bad things. Things that won't allow us to success, to achieve anything that we want in our life.

I am SAD. ANGRY. MAD. HATE. STRESS. This is so unfair. Only your children can have what they want! Only your family will be respect by other! Only you can win everything! Hurmm..(Gelang kepala ada jugak orang macam ini kan). 

At first, I do felt mostly everything that I had stated above but now I do feel sorry to them. I hope Allah will forgive them and clean their heart from this awful, negative and bad heart to others. I also hope that Allah will give my family and I strength and patient to forget what they did to us and forgive them.

As for me, it is going to be hard but somehow my life should move on. Its hurt and tough but I will note to myself "Before I going to sleep every night, forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart." So,

Past is past, 
Now it's gone,
But it's time to move on,
Because future is await you.

No comments:

Post a Comment