Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 2 or What?

Dear Diary,

Do you miss me? I do. I do. I do. I do miss you a lot.
It's being months, I have not write anything to you.
I'm in holiday break anyway. Yeay!!
But I somehow I am working right now. Huh?
Funny right? Yup, but that what actually happen. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

It's Day 2 today: Bahagiakan untuk Bahagia.
I don't know why this words came to me but, that's what I really felt for today.
Thank you for leaving me, Thank you for make me write again.
Why did I said that? It is because of you, I start to write again from the day I like you.

I write you a letter and its with me now, and its being years since the last one I wrote.

All I can say is that, this is wrong, this is all wrong.
I am sorry its my fault, so help me to unlove you.

Dear You,
How do I unwrite the past,
How do I undo the mistakes,
How do I unlove you.

I wish I never met you,
I wish I never like you,
I wish I never love you.

It's does hurt but I'm fine because Allah is here with me.
I very thankful today because I'm still alive.
I really like my job now, no no I love my job now.
and I am really happy.
I hope Allah make me live longer so that I can make both my babah and mama happy.
Because their happiness is my life. I hope that one day I could take them and all my family to hajj or umrah. It's my biggest dream, I hope my dream will come true before I close both my eyes from this world and happily meeting with My One and Only Creator.

P.S The pain inside me its more hurt then the pain of losing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment