Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Dear Diary,

31 Disember 2015 my last post for 2015.

Today was my last day working as RA, Alhamdulillah syukur to Allah for giving me this wonderful experience and opportunity to be part of the research team, I learned a lot and met with new friends that most of them are doing their Master and Phd. (Again Alhamdulillah most of them think that I'm one of the postgraduate student..InsyaAllah one day I will be one of them...aamiin.) During these 3 months, I did went for training, conference, exhibition and even being one of the invigilator during the test. Beside that, I also helped and tutor the students that need help for their project and exam. Alhamdulillah, I'm so glad that I could help them even not so much.

For my research job, I was doing testing product for one of our senior fyp project by questionnaire. Again Alhamdulillah I manage to get 101 responded. I also did research for others lecturers on their project, did some documentation too which include all the UML diagram that I had learned during my sem 2. Seriously, even though its tiring and hard for this 3 months but somehow everything and everyday seem so enjoyable and fun. I felt really blessed and thankful for this amazing experience and people. Thank you so much to my supervisor, lecturer, Madam Aliza for your motherly support and assist. I'm very thankful, blessed to be one of your student and also your research assistant.  

As the for conclusion, everything that happen from the very beginning of the Jan 2015 to the very last day of Dec 2015 was beautiful, amazing, yet crazy memories. I had most all kind of feeling like happy, sad, tired, mad, annoying, funny and so much more..

At last sad but not so so, Just like a few years back, its looks like I will be going to celebrate this new year 2016 by myself again inside this tiny small room. And me still single and bla bla...but in few days my age is getting old and not so much nothing change I guess. Anyway, I'm sorry for things that happens in 2015 and thank you so much for everything. I maybe not perfect and I always myself.

Syukur Alhamdulillah Thank You Ya Allah.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment