Saturday, April 9, 2011

If only you read this..you will understand how I felt about you.

The only reason why people hold onto memories is because memories are the only things that don't change when everyone else does.

So that's why it hard for me to forget you especially your smile does makes me crazy when I think about you plus our memories too. (even we know each other for only 4 month).

Seriously I'm totally miss you and I need you. I'm sorry I really should not falling for you but I can't, it just happen so fast.

Anyway, it hard and hurt to believe the truth that you love someone else. I mad because you should prevent this all things to happen but you just don't do anything about it.

But all I can said is I'm sad to know the truth but don't worry I will try to fine myself. (hopefully, insyaAllah)

May Allah bless you and your family.

Ya Allah sungguh besar dugaanMu ini, engkau tabahkanlah hati ini dalam menghadapi dugaan dariMu ini dan teguhkanlah cintaku, sayangku dan rinduku hanyalah kepadaMu. Dan yang pasti engkau sahaja Yang Maha Mengetahui atas setiap sesuatu yang berlaku. Amin...

p/s: If only you read this..you will understand how I felt about you. I really hope you do cause seriously I can't get you out of my mind and it's does hurt me so bad.

Yang Allah Yang Rahman Yang Rahim bantulah hambaMu ini.

No comments:

Post a Comment