Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today

Dear Diary,

It's being quite a few month since I have not seeing him. But today, dengan kekuasaan Allah kita bertemu kembali..I'm so happy to see you walking in front of me and talking to me again..syukuran rasenya...

Anyway I'm totally speechless, it had being a while we haven't met, you still you, the same old you but not as a single person anymore like the first time we met before. I'm happy to see you smiling even from far I can see you smile, Alhamdulailah, your smile did made my day so much, I really miss your smile a lot plus everything about you too..but yet somehow those smile is just for a while, they are not forever mine...


Walau apapun, Alhamdulailah rase bersyukur sangat, orang memang dah lama nak jumpa kamu, memang rase happy sangat tapi it did hurt me when I think back, why because I can feel that what happen today will be our last time we meet..sad to say but it do felt like that..


p/s Ketika kamu bertemu dia yg mampu buatmu senyum ketika kamu sedih, jangan lepaskan dia. Orang yg sama jarang datang dalam hidup ini..so how? I need him but I can't have him. I have to let him go because he love someone else. I don't want to ruin people happiness, Does it fair enough what I done  just because I want to see his happiness with the one his love. So tell me, what should I have to do..forget him or catch him back..??


Lastly, Allah had plan everything for us, we have to have faith and believe that everything happen today, tomorrow or in the future was meant for us and somehow we need to search for true love from the one and only Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment